Weblock - AdBlock for iOS mobile app operates on user data according to the following policy:
- Our app does not collect or store any personal user data (e-mail, name, address, demographic data, etc.).
- Our app does not collect or store any user input data entered on the device configured to use our proxy configuration in any app, except the following data entered in our app: blacklist entries, whitelist entries, redirect entries, manual proxy server address and port, custom dummy proxy server address and port.
The information sent from your device to our processing servers includes the following information only:
- the UUID of the installation - used to assign specific configuration to your device
- the URL of your configuration - used to obtain your proxy configuration from our server
- when your device requests the proxy configuration URL, the request itself may disclose the User-Agent field of the app requesting this configuration file. We do not store or use this information in any way. Our servers are configured by purpose not to log requests for the configuration files assigned to each user.
We do not receive any information regarding user actions in apps other than Weblock. Our server do not act as a proxy server for user outgoing or incoming network connections outside our app.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a "cookie" file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.